Best Garments Uniform Manufacturer Philippines


Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +63917-1590791 or +63923-8224641
Landline: (02) 8781-8670
previous arrow
next arrow

Best Garments Uniform Manufacturer Philippines

Unlock exceptional DTF printing services for shirts and clothes with the Best Garments Uniform Manufacturer in the Philippines!

As a leading garments manufacturer in the Philippines, we offer high-quality custom prints, ensuring a personalized and affordable printing experience. Whether you’re in need of customized jackets or wholesale polo shirts, our expertise as a garments manufacturer in the Philippines guarantees top-notch results.


Request a qoute

Explore our samples to review your preferred styles or share your own design with us.

Purchase Order and 70% Commitment Payment

Send us your final design sizes and quantity.


For your approval.


The production lead time will be determined by the quantity and material availability.

Delivery & Payment

Witness your design coming to life! Enjoy free delivery for bulk orders within Metro Manila.

Our Services

We are the Best Garments Uniform Manufacturer Philippines
Show Off Your Style with Our Services!
Make Your Brand Stand Out with Our Easy and Awesome Options!

Why Choose Markiane Garments and Printing Services?

Durable Designs

Markiane ensures lasting garment customization with silkscreen and sublimation printing methods.

Detailed Expertise

Trust us for meticulous attention to detail, employing cutting-edge equipment.

Versatile Solutions

Markiane caters to diverse needs, offering personalized apparel and uniforms for various sectors.

Customer-Centric Approach

We prioritize customer satisfaction, providing personalized assistance, expert advice, and open communication for every project.


Best Garments Uniform Manufacturer Philippines

Polo Shirt


The minimum order varies per product and design. For stock design options, the minimum quantity can be as low as 12 pieces (depending on the product). 100% custom designs require a minimum of 50 pieces. Orders below the minimum are subject to a Less Than Minimum fee of Php 5,000. Please refer to individual product pages for specific minimum quantities.

Our standard production time is 2-4 weeks, depending on the quantity and complexity of your custom apparel design. If your need is event-based, we’ll work with you to ensure timely distribution. Production time starts after final sample approval. Rush service is available upon request.

If you want to assess the quality of our work, you can visit our office during weekdays. However, for a sample representing your final order, custom samples require time and resources. We charge Php 3,000 for custom jacket samples and Php 1,500 for custom t-shirt and polo shirt samples.

We require a 70% down payment and the remaining 30% upon delivery. Payment methods accepted include Bank Deposit and Cash (in-person visits to our office).

Changes can be accommodated during the initial phase, but once production begins, alterations may not be possible. It’s crucial to communicate any modifications early in the process.

We accept Adobe Illustrator (.ai), Encapsulated PostScript (.eps), and high-resolution PDF files. Please ensure all fonts are outlined, and graphics are in vector format for optimal results.

We stand by the quality of our products. If there are any issues with craftsmanship or defects, please contact us immediately for a resolution. We aim for your complete satisfaction with every purchase.

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders. The specific discount percentage may vary depending on the product and quantity. Contact our sales team for personalized quotes and information on bulk order discounts.

If there is an issue with your purchase, such as a deviation from the agreed design, material, or a defective item, we accept returns within 1 week of the delivery date. Please email our sales representative and cc [email protected]. Ensure that the items for return are unused, undamaged, and in the original packaging. Attach detailed descriptions and pictures of the issues.

Best Garments Uniform Manufacturer Philippines



Your trust is our masterpiece! 🌟
From fabric to print, we're honored to be your choice for quality and style.

Thank you for choosing Markiane Garments and Printing Services!

Shopping cart